শনিবার, ২৫ নভেম্বর, ২০১৭

Help Center Facebook


Help Center Facebook

Hi Pranab Kumar Kundu, how can we help?

leave
Return to Facebook
Home
Using Facebook
Managing Your Account
Privacy and Safety
Policies and Reporting
envelopeSupport Inbox
Creating an Account
Friending
Add Friends
Finding Friends and People You May Know
Control Who Can Friend and Follow You
Upload Your Contacts to Facebook
Unfriending or Blocking Someone
Your Home Page
Messaging
Photos
Videos
Pages
Groups
Events
Payments
Apps
Facebook Mobile and Desktop Apps
Accessibility
What is blocking and how do I block someone?
Computer Help
Mobile Help additional tabs menu
share Share Article
When you block someone they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline. If you're friends, blocking will also unfriend them.

To block someone:
Click  at the top right of any Facebook page.
Click Privacy Shortcuts
Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can't find someone using this method, try going to the person's profile and selecting Block from the  menu on their cover photo.
Was this information helpful?

Yes/No
Related Articles
What is unblocking and how do I unblock someone?
How do I control who can see what's on my profile and timeline?
When I post something, how do I choose who can see it?
What's the Privacy Checkup and how can I find it?
What if I can't find the person I want to block?
app-facebook
Facebook © 2017

বাংলা
About
Ad Choices
Terms & Policies
Privacy
Create Ad
Cookies
Careers
Create Page

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন